Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

THE best corn on the cob

Okay...I know. It is corn on the cob, an American staple for summer. adding butter and salt is only needed if the corn is sub par.

That being said, I tried, and fell in love with this recipe last summer after seeing it on several day time shows. I was reluctant, but it won me over...I cannot say the same for the kids, but the hubby loves it!

After grilling or boiling or steaming your corn, brush mayo or Miracle whip (instead of butter) and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. I use Parmesan cheese for a lot of things because doesn't have the usual high fat content that other cheeses have..and it has a lot of flavor.

I hope you are brave enough to try this, and that you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment